Key Selection with agent

Damien Miller djm at mindrot.org
Mon Oct 6 11:50:21 EST 2014

On Sat, 4 Oct 2014, Patrick Marc Preuss wrote:

> Hi All
>
> is it possible to select the presented key based on the hash?

I don't know what hash you are talking about.

> The Situation is following:
>
> Workstatation is running the Agent with some keys
> Need to use a jump host to connect to other hosts.

You can use something like the following in your ~/.ssh/config

Host foo
	IdentitiesOnly yes
	IdentityFile ~/.ssh/id_foo.pub

Host bar
	IdentitiesOnly yes
	IdentityFile ~/.ssh/id_bar.pub

ssh will use the specified key from the agent, even if it offers others.

Unfortunately there is no way to select/filter keys when an agent is
forwarded yet. It would be a nice feature though.

-d