FYI: SSH1 now disabled at compile-time by default

Michael Felt aixtools at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 23:37:59 AEDT 2015

I mentioned extensions because I had a few and saw them die.
the 40-bit ssl is the web interface for power5 (the so-called ASMI https
interface). These ports have no access to "outside", on a separate lan
segment. my desktop, not acting as router, can connect to non-Natted and
NATted segments.

re: use of a stunnel - how does this turn 40-bit https into >40-bit https.
Sounds like a man-in-the-middle I do not want to know about (but should
learn about just the same - aka the sand is not so deep I can bury my head
completely :)