Inter-op and port (wolfSSL + openSSH)

Zev Weiss zev at bewilderbeest.net
Mon Aug 31 02:08:42 AEST 2015

On Sun, Aug 30, 2015 at 05:06:56PM +1000, Darren Tucker wrote:
> I lost interest when the download required registration.

I initially had the same reaction, but then discovered that (though it's
not at all obvious from looking at it) the "information" part of the
form on that page is actually optional; you can just select the desired
.zip, check the "I agree to the GPL" box (assuming you do), click
"download" and it'll go right ahead and download.

Zev