OpenSSH FIPS 140-2 support using OpenSSL FIPS modules?

security veteran security.veteran at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 07:21:29 AEDT 2015

Thanks Jakub.

If I want to build the FIPS supported OpenSSH, do I just need to apply this
one single patch
http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/openssh.git/tree/openssh-6.7p1-fips.patch

to the vanilla OpenSSH source code?

I saw there are few other patches for OpenSSH version 6.7p1 under the same
folder http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/openssh.git/tree/.
Do I need these other patches?

Thanks.