[openssh-unix-dev] Re: Creating users "on - the - fly"

David Bronder david-bronder at uiowa.edu
Sat Feb 7 05:21:42 AEDT 2015

What about doing something like is popular on some git services, where
instead of having actual accounts for each user, all the users log in with a
single account but different keys?  You then govern their access/behavior
based on which key is used to authenticate.

=Dave

--
Hello World.                                David Bronder - Systems Architect
Segmentation Fault                                      ITS-EI, Univ. of Iowa