Call for testing: OpenSSH 6.8

Tom G. Christensen tgc at jupiterrise.com
Tue Feb 24 08:22:40 AEDT 2015

On 23/02/15 20:31, Damien Miller wrote:
> Thanks - I just committed a fix:

<snip patch>

Thanks, unfortunately you missed the one in packet.h.

In file included from ssh_api.h:31:0,
                  from ssh_api.c:21:
packet.h:38:23: fatal error: sys/queue.h: No such file or directory
  #include <sys/queue.h>
                        ^
compilation terminated.
gmake: *** [ssh_api.o] Error 1

Fixing that I run into the missing sig_atomic_t that I see you posted a
patch for earlier.

Next issue is unconditional include of <stdint.h> in xmalloc.c:
xmalloc.c:19:20: error: stdint.h: No such file or directory

Solaris < 10 does not have stdint.h, it actually only fails on Solaris
2.6 because it is limited to gcc 4.3.6 which does not provide a stdint.h
replacement (this was introduced with gcc 4.4).

-tgc