Current 6.8 git build issues on HP-UX

Tim Rice tim at multitalents.net
Wed Feb 25 11:37:41 AEDT 2015

On Tue, 24 Feb 2015, Darren Tucker wrote:

| On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 3:11 PM, Kevin Brott <kevin.brott at gmail.com> wrote:
|
| > [...]
| >    "cipher-aesctr.c", line 30: warning #2260-D: explicit type is missing
| > ("int" assumed)
| >        static inline void
| >

| does replacing "inline" with "__inline__" work?  Failing that, removing
| inline entirely?

I just changed __inline__ to inline so we don't want to go that direction.
We already use "static inline void" in openbsd-compat/arc4random.c.
Puzzling.

|  ld: Unsatisfied symbol "xstrdup" in file
| > openbsd-compat//libopenbsd-compat.a[bsd-misc.o]
| >  1 errors.
| >

| That one looks like a link order problem.  Unfortunately, given that it
| already has "-lssh -lopenbsd-compat -lssh -lopenbsd-compat" we seem to just
| be digging the hole deeper...

Makfile.in has been updated for this.
Kevin, add another -lssh after the last -lopenbsd-compat in
your Makefile for the netcat rule.

--
Tim Rice				Multitalents
tim at multitalents.net