Current 6.8 git build issues on HP-UX

Kevin Brott kevin.brott at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 03:50:12 AEDT 2015

Interestingly enough if I re-run 'make tests' using HP-UX cc it continues
into the tests because it actuall did build regress netcat! (not executable
- but it's there) ...

run test connect.sh ...
ssh connect with protocol 1 failed
ssh connect with protocol 2 failed
failed simple connect

Which is exactly where the gcc build fails - it just doesn't die at the
netcat build.

=====