Current 6.8 git build issues on HP-UX

Darren Tucker dtucker at zip.com.au
Thu Feb 26 05:42:37 AEDT 2015

On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 12:51 PM, Kevin Brott <kevin.brott at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 9:09 AM, Darren Tucker <dtucker at zip.com.au> wrote:
>
>> The files failed-ssh.log and failed-sshd.log in the regress directory
>> should give some clues about why it failed.  Could you please post them?
>>

> Here goes ... If the list pukes on these I'll crunch them and post them
> somewhere.

Dunno if they made the list, but I got them.  The problem is in the sshd
log:

debug3: mm_answer_pwnamallow
debug2: parse_server_config: config reprocess config len 450
User compile not allowed because account is locked

so sshd thinks the account is "locked', which configure defines for HPUX as:

AC_DEFINE([LOCKED_PASSWD_STRING], ["*"],

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
usually comes from bad judgement.