Call for testing: OpenSSH 6.8

Tom G. Christensen tgc at jupiterrise.com
Sat Feb 28 10:16:24 AEDT 2015

On 19/02/15 23:21, Damien Miller wrote:
> OpenSSH 6.8 is almost ready for release, so we would appreciate testing
> on as many platforms and systems as possible.

I've now tested using revision 1ad3a77 and it passes the testsuite on
Solaris 2.6, 7, 8 and 9 (using gcc and openssl 1.0.1k).

Only one little nit prevents 'all tests passed':
gmake[1]: Entering directory
`/export/home/tgc/buildpkg/openssh/src/openssh-git/regress'
test "x" != "x" && mkdir -p
/export/home/tgc/buildpkg/openssh/src/openssh-git/regress//valgrind-out
gmake[1]: *** [prep] Error 1

Reversing the test to = and || instead will fix it.

-tgc