Patches for openssh-6.7p1 (aka -stable)

Michael Felt aixtools at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 04:14:00 AEDT 2015

I feel I am running in circles trying to find patches aka -stable for
openssh-6.7p1 - i have found the snapshots (which I am guessing are more a
-dev branch than a maintainence/-stable branch.

FYI: for someone new like myself it was a bit confusing to be sent to an
errata page that only goes to version 5.6 - until I (hope I) figured it out
that that is the version number of openbsd - not openssh.

So, since I am not sure what the git URL, etc. will send me to I am asking
for clarification.

Thanks,
Michael