Feature request

Lars Bahner lars.bahner at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 04:15:35 AEST 2015

Hepp!

I am sitting in a remote country trying to reboot my server at home.
Services are running, but the filesystem seems to be unreachable.
I can ssh into the system, but when entering interactive mode,
nothing happens and the session is terminated. Then I thought -
what if sshd had builtins like bash, so that i could send a "reboot"
command to the ssh daemon instead "ssh system /sbin/reboot"
andd sshd could tell PID 1 to reboot.

There are, of course, a lot things to think about here, but I really
think this would be a good thing to think about implementing. It
sure would've helped me now.

--
Mvh,
Lars Bahner