Wanted: smartcard with ECDSA support

Thomas Calderon calderon.thomas at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 20:23:20 AEDT 2015

Hi list,

I have no idea if Damien Miller had the time to work on that.

I have an initial patch to authenticate using PKCS#11 and ECDSA keys.
This requires OpenSSL 1.0.2, prior OpenSSL versions do not expose the
required interfaces to override the signature function pointer for ECDSA.
The only limitation is that the OpenSSL API misses some cleanup function
(finish, for instance), hence I have yet to find a way to properly free the
PKCS#11 resources.

Is this a contribution you might be interested in ?

Cheers,

Thomas Calderon