Using two agents

Kasper Dupont kasperd at kdxdx.23.may.2015.kasperd.net
Sat May 30 22:00:24 AEST 2015

As far as I can tell when the ssh command uses an agent to
authenticate to a server and then forwards an agent to that
server, it will always use the same agent for both purposes.

Has there been any attempt to make it possible for the ssh
command to use two different agents, such that I can use one
agent to authenticate and then forward a different agent to
the server?

--
Kasper Dupont -- Rigtige mænd skriver deres egne backupprogrammer
#define _(_)"d.%.4s%."_"2s" /* This is my email address */