Inter-op and port (wolfSSL + openSSH)

Kaleb Himes kaleb at wolfssl.com
Tue Oct 20 05:04:19 AEDT 2015

Hi Damien and openSSH,

We have discussed internally the resources and time required to
implementing a "crypto abstraction layer". Unfortunately at the current
time we do not have the engineering resources/man power to be able to
assign this task. We are happy to submit a pull request on our current
modifications and to support those changes going forward. Let us know your
thoughts.

Best Regards,

The wolfSSL Team.

Kaleb Himes