Inter-op and port (wolfSSL + openSSH)

Kaleb Himes kaleb at wolfssl.com
Wed Sep 2 02:36:06 AEST 2015

Hi openSSH,

After having time to review our licensing model and perhaps play around
with our product we were checking back to see what your thoughts might be.

We also wanted to point out that we only desire to give end-users an
alternative option to compiling with openSSL.
End users who configure with the "--enable-wolfssl" option would need to
consider licensing.
That would be a part of their project evaluation phase. Any patch we submit
to you would retain your licensing model.

Your feedback is appreciated,

Kind regards,

Kaleb Himes

www.wolfssl.com