Configure option '--with-ssh1' breaks openssh-7.3p1

Darren Tucker dtucker at zip.com.au
Wed Aug 3 11:19:31 AEST 2016

On Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 11:12 AM, rl <rainer.laatsch at t-online.de> wrote:
[...]
> The newlines are *not* in the real calls, but are all inserted by me into
> the email to indicate that my mail program does a wrap-around at these
> places.

If your mailer is corrupting information please open a bug at
bugzilla.mindrot.org and use "add attachment" to attach the
unadulterated logs instead.

[...]
> I could run all that again with full debug logs again,but the
> omissions in my mail indicated by  ' ... ' are in my opinion insignificant.

If you are certain what is and is not significant then you should be
able to figure out the problem on your own.

> Should I?

Yes.  Debugging something on a system you can't interact with is hard
enough without having information withheld.

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
GPG key 11EAA6FA / A86E 3E07 5B19 5880 E860  37F4 9357 ECEF 11EA A6FA (new)