Call for testing: OpenSSH 7.2

Colin Watson cjwatson at debian.org
Sat Feb 13 12:51:38 AEDT 2016

On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 02:56:30PM +1100, Damien Miller wrote:
> OpenSSH 7.2 is almost ready for release, so we would appreciate
> testing on as many platforms and systems as possible. This release
> contains many bugfixes and several new features.
[...]
> Running the regression tests supplied with Portable OpenSSH does not
> require installation and is a simply:
>
> $ autoreconf && ./configure && make tests

Debian unstable i386 and Ubuntu 16.04 (development branch) amd64; all
tests passed on both.  I noticed a warning in my Debian environment
which might be worth cleaning up:

packet.c: In function ‘ssh_packet_need_rekeying’:
packet.c:1068:48: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
      state->rekey_time + state->rekey_interval <= monotime())
                                                ^

Thanks,

--
Colin Watson                                       [cjwatson at debian.org]