Call for testing: OpenSSH 7.2

Philip Hands phil at hands.com
Wed Feb 17 01:24:27 AEDT 2016

Hi Damien,

Damien Miller <djm at mindrot.org> writes:

> On Mon, 15 Feb 2016, Jakub Jelen wrote:
>
>> On 02/12/2016 04:56 AM, Damien Miller wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > OpenSSH 7.2 is almost ready for release, so we would appreciate
>> > testing on as many platforms and systems as possible. This release
>> > contains many bugfixes and several new features.
>> Hi there,
>>
>> Would it be possible to cover also ssh-copy-id with recent fixes in this
>> release? The accepted patches went to the Philip Hands repo so far:
>> http://git.hands.com/?p=ssh-copy-id.git;
>
> Done - thanks.

Great :-)

BTW would you like me to submit an explicit bug report when doing
similar updates in future?

I commented on, and assigned to myself, most of the bugs shown here:

  https://bugzilla.mindrot.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=ssh-copy-id

Most of those can be closed now.  Should I just go ahead and close them?

Cheers, Phil.