Call for testing: OpenSSH 7.2

Jeff Wieland wieland at purdue.edu
Wed Feb 17 23:04:29 AEDT 2016

Darren Tucker wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 08:18:03PM -0500, Jeff Wieland wrote:
>> The patch appears to get getting mangled somewhere along the way -- would
>> you please resend it as some sort of an attachment?  Even uuencoding it
>> would be fine :-).
> Attached.  Also uploaded at
> https://www.dtucker.net/tmp/openssh-solaris-priv.patch if that doesn't
> work.

The problem that I was having with the patch was caused by the
creaky old versions of autoconf and automake that I was using.
It appears to work fine using the current versions of the above.
It builds fine without setting --with-sandbox=none, and it passes
the "make tests" test as well.

--
           Jeff Wieland            |         Purdue University
    Network Systems Administrator  |        ITIS UNIX Platforms