Call for testing: OpenSSH 7.2

Carson Gaspar carson at taltos.org
Thu Feb 18 13:14:27 AEDT 2016

On 2/17/16 6:02 PM, Darren Tucker wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 12:43 PM, Carson Gaspar <carson at taltos.org> wrote:
> [...]
>> Is there a sane way to run just one test script? LTESTS can't be overridden
>> AFAIK...
>
> make t-exec LTESTS=testname
>
> where testname is the name of the specific test script without the .sh
> extension.

Nope, that runs all of them :-(

But "make t-exec SUDO=sudo MAKE='make LTESTS=agent'" works. Or "make
t-exec SUDO=sudo LTESTS=agent MAKE='make -e'". I guess your make
defaults to Env Vars overriding assignments. How odd ;-)

What is agent.sh doing that's trying to invoke sudo with no tty? The
failure is easily repeatable, and I doubt it's Solaris specific...

--
Carson