wolfSSL meet/greet with OpenSSH Devs at FOSDEM

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Sun Jan 17 03:48:00 AEDT 2016

Kaleb Himes wrote:
> wolfSSL will be at FOSDEM 2016 in Brussels on the 30th and 31st of January.
> We are interested in getting together in person with any developers from
> OpenSSH to talk about the recent port of wolfSSL to OpenSSH.

Did you not understand the feedback you already got on the mailing list?
The repo is a mess and even then the license is a showstopper. What else
do you need to know?

I'm not an OpenSSH developer but I will be at FOSDEM, Saturday no
time free but I'm happy to chat on Sunday around the closing event.

> Please contact us at info at wolfssl.com if you are interested in setting up a
> meeting.

No, that isn't how open source projects work. If you want to meet the
project then you arrange the meeting on the project mailing list.

//Peter