Call for testing: OpenSSH 7.3

Jakub Jelen jjelen at redhat.com
Wed Jul 27 00:18:55 AEST 2016

On 07/22/2016 06:40 AM, Damien Miller wrote:
> OpenSSH 5.3 is almost ready for release, so we would appreciate testing
> on as many platforms and systems as possible. This release contains some
> substantial new features and a number of bugfixes.
Testing with latest snap/git and applying our patches revealed only one
problem (when I don't count missing API for GSSAPI Kex, where we were
using get_canonical_hostname() also in the client code):

  * Forgotten  get_remote_ipaddr()  function in audit-linux.c code
(attached patch)

Otherwise the package builds and passes all tests on current Fedora 24.

Regards,

--
Jakub Jelen
Security Technologies