relating to development

ty armour aarmour at cipmail.org
Mon Mar 28 05:37:48 AEDT 2016

I could use some tutorials on how to develop the backend of openssh.

I need to be able to lock down hardware via ssh so I can do remote audio
production sessions.

I need to have access to hardware via ssh. all the hardware from the CPU to
ram and networking cards.

Though I am not sure If im gonna have to develop custom microchips for
this, I thought maybe itd be a good place to start by asking for any and
every tutorial on developing the backend of openssh.

just post everything online.

I may have to build my own custom motherboards and computers to achieve
this stuff properly but its worth asking for tutorials anyway.