Include for sshd_config

Jakub Jelen jjelen at redhat.com
Mon Apr 24 16:46:28 AEST 2017

> On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 1:02 PM, navern <livingdeadzerg at yandex.ru> wrote:
>> On 10.04.2017 23:02, navern wrote:
>>

>> Hi,
>>
>> I've been testing this for about a week on 150 servers and everything
>> running fine. I hadn't seen any bugs. Thanks!
>
> What is the performance penalty for incoming connectons? Have you any
> sense of this?

Quite much none if I remember well how does the code look like. It
should cache the included files the same way as it did before with the
main sshd_config. It is just parsing more lines if there is more in the
files included.

Also the random-typos should be caught during the startup/restart, not
per-connection because of the caching.

--
Jakub Jelen
Software Engineer