seccomp filter for ppc64le in FIPS mode

Darren Tucker dtucker at zip.com.au
Mon Apr 24 19:47:20 AEST 2017

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 5:49 PM, Jakub Jelen <jjelen at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]
> See attached patch with proposed patch (deny is intentionally after
> allowing the SYS_SHUTDOWN). Can we have it fixed in OpenSSH portable?

Applied, thanks, also cherry picked onto the 7.5 branch.

The diff did not apply cleanly ("__NR_$syscall" vs "$syscall" so I
hand-edited it.  I don't have access to one of these systems to test so
could you please confirm that I got it right?

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
GPG key 11EAA6FA / A86E 3E07 5B19 5880 E860  37F4 9357 ECEF 11EA A6FA (new)