sshd custom shell script for specifc user

Darren Tucker dtucker at zip.com.au
Tue Jan 31 10:40:04 AEDT 2017

On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 5:03 AM, Sudarshan Soma <sudarshan12s at gmail.com> wrote:
> + added subject
>
> On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 11:32 PM, Sudarshan Soma <sudarshan12s at gmail.com>
> wrote:
[...]
>> I am trying to give access to sshd port 22 to connect to different port
>> 1023 by differentiating with special user, customuser. Following is how i
>> tried, but it doesnt work, please suggest.

What is the objective of this exercise?

>> If i run sshd in debug mode, password is asked in the server window,
>> prints go to client window:

I think what's happening is that ssh will open the process'
controlling terminal to ask for a password, and that happens to be
sshd's when run in debug mode and not present when run normally.  Try
forcing ssh to request a tty ("ssh -tt ...").

If that doesn't work please post the complete server and client debug
logs (using "/path/to/sshd -o loglevel=debug3 -e" should get you the
debug logs for the doesn't-ask case).

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
GPG key 11EAA6FA / A86E 3E07 5B19 5880 E860  37F4 9357 ECEF 11EA A6FA (new)