Confusing new format.

Stef Bon stefbon at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 00:49:58 AEST 2017

> Hi,
>

> - integer number of keys (found, value 3, ok?)
> - string publickey (found, length 32, ok)
> - string publickey (found, length 32, ok, and the exactly the same as the first)
> - string encrypted (found, length 64)
>
>  above string is build as described in "2. Unencrypted list of N private keys":
>
> - uint32 int (not found, not ok)
> - uint32 int (not found, not ok)
> - string privatekey (found, length 64, ok)

I sorry I've made a mistake.
The encryptes part starts earlier:

it should be:

- AUTH_MAGIC (found, ok)
- string ciphername (found, value none, ok)
- string kdfname (found, value none, ok)
- string kdfoptions (found, empty, ok)
- integer number of keys (found, value 1, ok)
- integer value 00 00 00 33 ( I cannot explain that..)
- string name method (found, length 11, ok)
- string publickey (found, length 32, ok)
- string length 144
- uint32 int (found, ok)
- uint32 int (found, ok)
- string name method (found, length 11, ok)
- string privatekey (found, length 64, ok)
- string comment (found, ok)
- padding (ok)

So the only field not clarified is 00 00 00 33, but when looking at
the values this is the length of the string of the name and the key
together.

So everything solved.

Stef