openssh version upgrade

Philip Hands phil at hands.com
Wed May 24 17:12:02 AEST 2017

haris iqbal <haris.phnx at gmail.com> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I have a personal application which uses openssh code for secure
> connection. However, I have not updated the codebase from a long time.
> Is it possible to get diffs for every version upgrade. That would make
> my life very easy.

As mentioned here:

  https://anongit.mindrot.org/openssh.git

you can get hold of the complete change history via git, here:

  https://anongit.mindrot.org/openssh.git

You should probably read up on git -- it will let you wind the history
back to the point where you last did an update, apply your changes, and
then help with rebasing your patch on the latest version.

Cheers, Phil.