ProxyCommand that creates identity file

John Maguire jmaguire2013 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 14:18:19 AEDT 2017

Thanks for the feedback. A couple of the goals for this project are that
(a) it works for any use cases that utilize SSH (so Git, scp, rsync, etc.)
-- meaning that configuration options are highly preferable to a wrapper,
and (b) that this application supports Windows, MacOS, and Linux for
tunneling (even if the SSH CA feature is unsupported on Windows).

Thanks for the link to go-daemon, I'll look a little closer, but I don't
think this architecture will work.

Is there a reason that load_key_public must occur prior to
ssh_exchange_identification? It strikes me that this would be a non-issue
if the key were not loaded prior to the banners being exchanged. Though I
do understand that this is a very atypical use-case for the ProxyCommand
flag.