ProxyCommand that creates identity file

Peter Moody mindrot at hda3.com
Fri Nov 10 14:20:50 AEDT 2017

I've done this exact thing

the short answer is, what damian said, have the command that reaches
out to the ca fork/exec ssh. eg.

Match Host <your hosts>
  ProxyCommand ssh_cert_script -W %h:%p

and then you end your ssh_cert_script with something like 'exec ssh ${*}'

or, in go:

// end of func main()  {
  if len(args) > 1 {
      execSSH(args[1:])
  }
}

func execSSH(sshArgs []string) {
  path, err := exec.LookPath("ssh")
  if err != nil {
    log.Fatalf("%v\n", err)
  }

  sshArgs = append([]string{path}, sshArgs...)
  if err = syscall.Exec(sshArgs[0], sshArgs, os.Environ()); err != nil {
    log.Fatalf("%v\n", err)
  }
}