Explicit file permissions enhancement to internal-sftp
Dr. Nagy Elemér Kár oly
eknagy at omikk.bme.hu
Sun Nov 26 00:19:04 AEDT 2017
Dear OpenSSH developers!
Please integrate the "Explicit file permissions enhancement to sftp-server"  patch v3 into OpenSSH.
* It increases the usability of OpenSSH as a file server alternative and reduces user friction
* It is already incorporated into RedHat  and CentOS
* It is on wishlist in Debian 
* There are user requests for this function 
* Patch v3 builds cleanly with 7.6p1 (Debian openssh-server 1:7.6p1-2)
* All three authors agreed to put their patch into the public domain
More information about the openssh-unix-dev