sftp/scp only without real users

Thomas Güttler guettliml at thomas-guettler.de
Tue Oct 10 02:41:30 AEDT 2017

Hi,

thank you for your feedback.

We now use a different solution.

Since I could not find a generic http upload tool, I wrote one myself.

It is available here: https://github.com/guettli/tbzuploader

The API is very easy: If the sever replies with 201 (http status for created)
then the upload is considered successful and the local files get moved
to a "done directory".

Feedback is welcome.

Regards,
   Thomas Güttler