can only ssh unidirectional

zhengjie moan1223 at 163.com
Sun Oct 15 18:27:31 AEDT 2017

Hi Marc,Thanks for your suggestion.>The script is obviously broken, it should be "ACCEPT" with a T.I have corrected the typo but it didn't seems to help.
>This looks to me like a network issue. Is there a firewall in the path?

I don't know how to find if there is a firewall between these two machine, but I am sure
both machines's firewall are disabled.

Best Regards
Zhengjie