Call for testing: OpenSSH 7.6

Darren Tucker dtucker at zip.com.au
Thu Sep 21 18:01:37 AEST 2017

On 21 September 2017 at 17:22, Zev Weiss <zev at bewilderbeest.net> wrote:
> at first I
> figured this was probably a result of a race condition due to having run
> make with '-j'

The regular build works fine with -j but tests currently don't.  I
usually do something like

./configure && make -j 8 && make tests

>  test_kex:  regress/unittests/kex/test_kex.c:91 test #1 "sshkey_generate"
>  ASSERT_INT_EQ(sshkey_generate(keytype, bits, &private), 0) failed:
>  sshkey_generate(keytype, bits, &private) = -56

I'll take a look at this but in the mean time you can run the rest of
the regression tests using

SUDO=sudo make tests SKIP_UNIT=1

Thanks.

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
GPG key 11EAA6FA / A86E 3E07 5B19 5880 E860  37F4 9357 ECEF 11EA A6FA (new)