build-issue on AIX with openssh-7.7p1 - easy correction! included

Michael Felt michael at felt.demon.nl
Mon Apr 23 19:49:19 AEST 2018

On 21/04/2018 16:21, Michael Felt wrote:

> Change Line 19 to:
>
> #include "includes.h"
>
> and the build succeeds.

Update: make tests results

++++++
test try ciphers: cipher aes256-gcm at openssh.com mac hmac-sha1
test try ciphers: cipher chacha20-poly1305 at openssh.com mac hmac-sha1
ok try ciphers
run test yes-head.sh ...
ok yes pipe head
run test login-timeout.sh ...
ok connect after login grace timeout
run test agent.sh ...
ssh-add -l via agent fwd failed (exit code 1)
agent fwd failed (exit code 255)
ssh connect with failed (exit code 255)
ssh connect with failed (exit code 255)
ssh-add -D failed: exit code 2