Why still no PKCS#11 ECC key support in OpenSSH ?

Blumenthal, Uri - 0553 - MITLL uri at ll.mit.edu
Tue Aug 14 00:09:56 AEST 2018

Lack of time on the Open Source projects is understandable, and not uncommon.

However, PKCS11 has been in the codebase practically forever - the ECC patches that I saw did not alter the API or such. It is especially non-invasive when digital signature is concerned.

Considering how long those patches have been sitting in the queue, and the continued interest among the users - perhaps you can prioritize the integration?

Regards,
Uri

Sent from my iPhone