Call for testing: OpenSSH 7.8

Darren Tucker dtucker at dtucker.net
Sat Aug 18 03:45:14 AEST 2018

On 17 August 2018 at 08:21, Jeff Wieland <wieland at purdue.edu> wrote:
> On SPARC Solaris 10, using Solaris' native OpenSSL and Solaris
> Studio 12.2, I got the following errors:
>

> run test agent-getpeereid.sh ...
> ssh-add did not fail for nobody: 1 < 2

I'm not sure why this might be.  It passes for me on Solaris 10 x86
with gcc.  I suggest adding a "set -x" at the start of
agent-getpeereid.sh and running the test ("make tests
LTESTS=agent-getpeereid.sh SKIP_UNIT=1") and see what it's doing under
the covers.

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at dtucker.net)
GPG key 11EAA6FA / A86E 3E07 5B19 5880 E860  37F4 9357 ECEF 11EA A6FA (new)