Call for testing: OpenSSH 7.8

Ingo Schwarze schwarze at usta.de
Wed Aug 22 00:05:46 AEST 2018

Hi Damien,

Damien Miller wrote on Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 12:04:41PM +1000:

> ok, djm@

Thanks for checking, and thanks to Val and Michael for testing.
I just committed the patch to OpenBSD, others will likely take
care of merging it to -portable.

> (I'd prefer the comment before the return statement, but up to you)

Immediately before the return statement, it looked really confusing,
like:

  /* ASCII on various systems ... blabla */
  return UTF-8 ... blabla

So i moved it up a few more lines and appended it to the existing
comment, keeping the code concise and yet clearly explaining it.

Yours,
  Ingo