OpenSSH 7.8p1 drops SSH connection with "Broken Pipe" IMMEDIATELY after successful login

Ohad Frenkel ohadfjunkbox at outlook.com
Wed Aug 29 16:42:55 AEST 2018

Yes, thank you!
Now with the "Host *" line it works.

Thanks again.

Sent from BlueMail<http://www.bluemail.me/r?b=13569>
On Aug 29, 2018, at 08:15, Zach Cheung <kuroro.zhang at gmail.com<mailto:kuroro.zhang at gmail.com>> wrote:
Sorry, your problem is related to ssh client not sshd, try to add following config to /etc/ssh/ssh_config or ~/.ssh/config:
Host *
    IPQoS lowdelay throughput

Added the line as above: 'IPQoS lowdelay throughput', restarted the SSH service, tried SSH-ing and Git-ing... same error as before: 'packet_write_wait: Connection to X.X.X.X port 22: Broken pipe'.