OpenSSH 7.8p1 drops SSH connection with "Broken Pipe" IMMEDIATELY after successful login

Ohad Frenkel ohadfjunkbox at outlook.com
Wed Aug 29 18:42:16 AEST 2018

My virtual network is, as you expected, NAT.

Sent from BlueMail<http://www.bluemail.me/r?b=13569>
On Aug 29, 2018, at 10:13, Zach Cheung <kuroro.zhang at gmail.com<mailto:kuroro.zhang at gmail.com>> wrote:
Actually I also have this ssh client problem today, have problem with NAT, while Bridged is OK.

On Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 4:04 PM Stuart Henderson < stu at spacehopper.org<mailto:stu at spacehopper.org>> wrote:
On 2018/08/29 06:42, Ohad Frenkel wrote:
> Yes, thank you!
> Now with the "Host *" line it works.

Can you confirm the type of networking the VM guest is using please -
NAT / Bridged / Host only?

I expect this is just with NAT which is only on the "workstation" type
products (VMware Workstation and Fusion).