Is there socksify script for dynamics forwardings to unix domain sockets?

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Thu Feb 22 21:38:28 AEDT 2018

Am Do, 22. Feb 2018, 00:43:14 -0500 schrieb Carson Gaspar:
> I haven't used them, but they exist:
>
> https://github.com/darkk/redsocks
> https://github.com/cybozu-go/transocks
>
> These use tun, but achieve a similar goal:
>
> https://github.com/normanr/socks-tun
> https://github.com/ambrop72/badvpn/wiki/Tun2socks

I did not consider those since they require root privileges in some form,
AFAICT, which I wanted to avoid.  Although, maybe it is possible to make them
work with network- and user-namespaces.

Regards,
Jö.

--
Jorrit (Jö) Fahlke, Institute for Computational und Applied Mathematics,
University of Münster, Orleans-Ring 10, D-48149 Münster