deprecated options in sshd_config

Colin Watson cjwatson at debian.org
Sat Feb 24 07:42:28 AEDT 2018

On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 02:45:55PM +0100, mlrx wrote:
> May I infer that when an option is deprecated it can simply be deleted
> and consider that it is a working rule of the dev team (and therefore
> adopt this mode of operation for the future)?

I'm not a member of the OpenSSH development team, only a packager and
occasional contributor, so you can't infer anything like that from my
message.  It wouldn't surprise me if there've been some times when more
migration work is required.

--
Colin Watson                                       [cjwatson at debian.org]