how to port the socket and modify the openssh service's name

Darren Tucker dtucker at dtucker.net
Mon Jan 29 18:29:21 AEDT 2018

On 29 January 2018 at 11:07, wang Chao <moyiran_workhard at icloud.com> wrote:

> Hi:
>       now , I am learning the openssh source code. I want to use ssh , but
> not used socket transferring data,  mabye use the  interface (usb, uart and
> so on),  and want to modify the service name(default service name is sshd).

ssh(1)'s ProxyCommand can make the connection then read and write bytes on
stdin/stdout; sshd(8)'s -i (inetd) does the inverse on the server side.
I'd suggest writing a small pair of tools to implement your transport.  As
long as it's 8-bit clean it should work.

Download it from https://www.openssh.com/portable.html and start editing?

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at dtucker.net)
GPG key 11EAA6FA / A86E 3E07 5B19 5880 E860  37F4 9357 ECEF 11EA A6FA (new)