SFTP protocol v6 support

Damien Miller djm at mindrot.org
Mon May 7 09:19:15 AEST 2018

No, OpenSSH sftp and sftp-server only support protocol v3 and we have no
plans to support later protocols.

If there is some specific feature that you require from later protocols
then we might consider supporting it as an extension, but overall the
later versions are too bloated with unnecessary features.

-d