Call for testing: OpenSSH 8.0

Adam Eijdenberg adam.eijdenberg at digital.gov.au
Wed Apr 3 11:56:21 AEDT 2019

Sigh - I think the issue may lie closer to my end. Something that I
did not mention, as it didn't seem relevant at the time, is that I'm
doing my testing from an Ubuntu running inside a VMware VM on a
Windows host.

Now we know it's an IPQoS issue, I've found the following, suggesting
it might be a VMware networking issue:
https://communities.vmware.com/thread/597244

Sorry for the noise.