ssh with proxyjump on windows 10

Josh Soref jsoref at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 04:30:33 AEST 2019

Microsoft port.

And as with most things, it would depend on which API/subsystem you're
using.

Since this thing is using posix_spawn, it's clearly using the posix API
which presumably is stricter.

Technically the file type stuff is managed by the PATHEXT variable. One can
imagine a win32 where that variable is empty. I don't remember who is
actually responsible for hosting the variable. The msdn for "start" claims
that "cmd" is responsible, and the msdn for "where" says "where" is
responsible.

powershell/win32-openssh#1185 is some variation of this problem. It's hard
for me to tell what the right behavior is/where any of this should be
handled.

The reason I reported it here is that I looked at the upstream code and it
doesn't seem like there's an easy way for me to use ProxyJump with this
flaw, because I can't influence that "ssh" string.