Settable minimum RSA key sizes on the client end for legacy devices.

Philipp Marek philipp at marek.priv.at
Sun Dec 29 20:46:02 AEDT 2019

> Unix was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because
> that would also stop you from doing clever things.
> - Doug Gwyn, in Introducing Regular Expressions (2012) by Michael
> Fitzgerald

Please note that this mostly applies to the priviledged administrative
account - as long as a you're a normal user the other users should be
protected from your mistakes. (g+w etc. is already "extended rights" ;)

In engineering, one of the major points is to foresee potential human
mistakes - and to take precautions to prevent them.

I see that SSH key length issue similar to operating big machinery -
you're protected as long as you use it normally; to tear a limb off
you need to become inventive.

(Search the internet for images "two-hand control".)