Settable minimum RSA key sizes on the client end for legacy devices.

Steve Sether steve at sether.org
Mon Dec 30 03:38:05 AEDT 2019

I think it's entirely reasonable to have a default setting of 1024 bits
for the minimum key size.  That satisfies the requirement of trying to
prevent human mistakes.  But if you really want to go and over-ride the
recommended settings, that's your business.

For instance, both curl and wget have options to not check the ssl
certificate.  That essentially obviates ssl since MitM attacks become
trivial.  Firefox allows you to do this as well, though it's obscure:
https://www.techwalla.com/articles/how-to-disable-invalid-ssl-in-firefox