[Regression] OpenSSH 7.7p1 no longer tests on NonStop Port

Colin Watson cjwatson at debian.org
Tue Jan 22 11:07:02 AEDT 2019

On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 05:52:39PM -0500, Randall S. Becker wrote:
> In 7.7p1, when the agent test ran, the following happened (prior tests
> worked perfectly):
>
> 	run test agent.sh ...
> 	Couldn't open logfile /home/git/openssh-portable/regress/ssh.log:
> Permission denied
> 	agent fwd failed (exit code 1)
> 	failed simple agent test
>
> This seems to be entirely correct, in that the log file is secured 600 by
> the root user (we run sudo make tests),

Can I ask before anything else why you're doing "sudo make tests"?  The
regress documentation instead suggests running just "make tests" but
with SUDO=sudo set in the environment; you might find that approach
works better.

--
Colin Watson                                       [cjwatson at debian.org]